Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I got a couple of turkeys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I got a couple of turkeys

    I have 2 turkeys. Frozen Butterball. If anybody knows someone that cant get one. PM me. I have 2. May get a few more. Just PM.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I got a couple of turkeys

    This gets my vote for "Thread of the year" , nice to know somebody thinks of others first.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I got a couple of turkeys

    Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    This gets my vote for "Thread of the year" , nice to know somebody thinks of others first.
    NO Please PM me if anyone knows someone that needs a turkey . I can get 2. If others need one will try to get more.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I got a couple of turkeys

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    NO Please PM me if anyone knows someone that needs a turkey . I can get 2. If others need one will try to get more.
    I thought the one post was plenty to make this "thread of the year". Still nice to know somebody will try to help folks.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I got a couple of turkeys

    Mike, I agree with sm. It's absolutely great to see there is somebody in the world who will do something like this. You'll get a spectacular jewel in your crown for it. I hope you're able to find some takers on this.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •